Nothing lost in translation.
With 600 Watts RMS of power per channel into 4 ohms (2-ohm stable), Brama Stereo Power Amplifier’s high-current, class AB lateral MOSFET output stage drives the most demanding loudspeakers with absolute conviction.
What truly makes listening with Brama such a highly involving experience is not only its quantity of power, but its exceptional quality. Unraveling the finest nuances in your recordings in such a pure and effortless manner requires our wide bandwidth design, advanced PCB layout and grounding, and careful component selection and matching.
Heatsink temperatures and speaker output currents are continuously monitored and protected – so you only need to focus on long-term listening enjoyment.
The front panel of the Brama Stereo Power Amplifier reveals a clean layout, luxurious feel, and timeless design that intentionally excludes digital displays and numerous buttons.
A bespoke, analog output power gauge features a precision air core movement, responsive driver circuitry, and machined aluminum hand. Sapphire glass and a highly-polished stainless bezel seamlessly integrates the gauge to the front panel.
As with all Brama gauges, backlight intensity is adjustable via the Brama Remote and is visually stunning, day or night!
Like a well-tuned engine.
Combining responsiveness with resiliency, Brama Stereo Power Amplifier’s massive power supply boasts a custom-wound 1750VA, magnetically shielded transformer with a highly inductive, insulated core.
Dual secondary windings feed independent, dual-mono linear power supply PCBs. High-current, ultrafast soft recovery diodes and massive filter capacitors deliver vanishingly low noise and superb transient response.
The AC mains power is continuously monitored for fault conditions, delivering protection and notification to the Brama Remote in microseconds. No need to replace interior fuses, as our Hall-effect current sensors deliver advanced protection faster than you can blink!
Yours to command.
Brama Remote’s intuitive menu structure, high resolution display, and tactile push buttons provide you with seamless control of your listening experience.
A built-in ambient light sensor and accelerometer automatically controls the display brightness and senses when you are ready to take control. Bluetooth communication with your Brama Stereo Power Amplifier means there are no line-of-sight or range issues, and USB-C connectivity makes battery recharging and firmware updates easy.
Brama Remote is machined from a solid block of aluminum and uses sapphire glass for the display area, offering remarkable scratch resistance and clarity.
Expect the exceptional.
Brama Stereo Power Amplifier incorporates advanced electrical, mechanical and industrial design techniques throughout. Starting with a low-resonance plinth, the entire chassis is machined from solid aluminum billet that is finely bead-blasted, anodized and laser engraved for a spectacular finish that feels as premium as it looks.
Inside the Brama is equally impressive. Multilayer, gold immersion PCBs with high copper content meticulously route analog, power, and fault-protection circuitry.
Every Brama is hand assembled and tested, one at a time, in our new manufacturing facility in Massachusetts, USA and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
• Power gauge: RMS watts (into 8 / 4 ohms)
• Power gauge backlight: Off, Low, Medium, High
• Power gauge glass: Sapphire crystal
• Push-button: On/Off (3-second push-and-hold)
• Line-level inputs: 1 set of balanced XLR inputs
• Trigger input jack: Yes
• Speaker outputs: WBT Nextgen 0710-Ag binding posts
• AC input jack: IEC 320-C14 with fuse holder
• 2.4” high-resolution LCD display with sapphire glass
• Connectivity to Brama: Bluetooth
• Adjustable backlight (Manual mode / Auto-mode via ambient
• 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery (user replaceable)
• USB-C jack (for battery charging and firmware updates)
• Built-in accelerometer (for auto wake up from sleep mode)
• Machined from a solid block of aluminum
• Transformer: Custom-designed, 1750VA toroid with dual-mono
secondary windings. Encapsulated in epoxy resin and shielded.
• Separate, isolated supply module for control and gauge circuitry.
• AC mains voltage (under and overvoltage protection)
• L/R speaker outputs (overcurrent and temperature protection)
• Automatic reporting to Brama Remote (diagnostics)
Operating Voltage Range: 100-125Vac or 210-250Vac, 50/60Hz
(Transformer primaries are automatically switched based on detected
AC mains voltage)
Output Power (8-ohms): 350W RMS per channel
Output Power (4-ohms): 600W RMS per channel
THD+N: < 0.1% (20Hz – 20kHz)
Frequency Response: 5Hz – 100kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dB (20Hz – 20kHz)
Input Impedance: 20k ohm
Gain: 18dB / 26dB (adjustable via remote)
Output Impedance: < 0.01 ohms
IEC Jack Fuse: 15A, Slow Blow (5x20mm)
Product Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Product Dimensions (including binding posts and feet):
20.5″ width x 16.25″ depth x 8″ height (520mm x 410mm x 203mm)
Remote Dimensions: 6″ x 2″ x 0.5″ (150mm x 50mm x 12.5mm)
Shipping Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
Shipping Carton Dimensions: 24″ x 24″ x 14″ (610mm x 610mm x 355mm)
• Vinnie Rossi reserves the right to change product features and/or specifications without notice to improve reliability, function, design, or otherwise.
• Shipping to authorized Vinnie Rossi distributors and dealers in early 2022.