ALL SALES FINAL
Engaging overhead sound from KEF
KEF's award-winning box speakers are a popular choice among audiophiles around the world. But the British hi-fi company also makes a line of discreet "custom installation" speakers that offer excellent sound. The Ci160QR is one of the most affordable models in their in-ceiling lineup, but uses some of the same technologies found in KEF's traditional speakers.
Classic KEF construction
The Ci160QR features KEF's patented Uni-Q® driver technology, which places the tweeter at the center of the woofer. This concentrically arranged positioning creates a wide "sweet spot," providing great sound over a large area of your room.
This speaker is also tonally matched with KEF's traditional box speakers, like the acclaimed LS50, so you can integrate a pair of the Ci160QRs into a KEF home theater or multi-room music system with confidence.
Adaptable to your décor
The Ci160QR includes a low-profile grille that you can paint to match your room's décor. Plus it's magnetic, so attaching it is a breeze.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter with waveguide
- 6-1/2" custom-designed woofer
- Uni-Q® driver array technology provides wide sound dispersion and excellent overhead coverage in your room
- tweeter and woofer are concentrically mounted to provide a wide "sweet spot" above you
- frequency response: 38-34,000 Hz (±6 dB)
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- ultra-thin bezel and paintable magnetic grille provide seamless integration into your décor
- gold-plated, spring-loaded binding posts
- speaker cutout diameter: 7-3/4"
- overall diameter: 9-1/4"
- mounting depth: 3-5/8"
- weight: 4.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Ci160QR
What's in the box:
- One in-ceiling speaker
- Grill (white)
- Paint guard
- Cutout template
- Installation manual