While we do not always stock every product in every finish, we can always put something on order for you! And keep in mind, many products are only available through our brick-and-mortar retail store. Give us a ring anytime at 415-614-1118 to place an order or ask us questions, or write to email@example.com.
PRICED PER PAIR.
Silver 200 7G
Sleek, compact and elegant, our Silver 200 7G speakers feature a new RST II mid-bass driver design for the ultimate in clarity. Perfectly suited to most living rooms, these speakers are designed to make extraordinary sound part of your everyday world.
In creating the Monitor Audio Silver 200 7G speakers, we made lots of small technical decisions – such as enhancing our Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II and coming up with a new crossover system. But all of these complex moves were done with a simple aim in mind. Great, lifelike audio, across all types of music and for all our customers. A choice of real-wood veneers – including new Natural Walnut and Ash options – enables you to integrate your speakers perfectly with the rest of your home, while even the smallest touches make a difference, like the new moulded feet designed specifically for modern hardwood floors and carpets. You might not notice every feature right away, but you can rest assured we’ve carefully considered them all.
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 2 x 5¼" (134 mm) C-CAM mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II for extra clarity
- 2.5-way design where the top driver is a mid-bass and the bottom is bass only
- Following the proportions of our most successful speakers, the Silver 200 7G has a small footprint that fits very easily into any modern home
- The best of both worlds – size and performance
- Perfect for small to mid-sized room set-ups, either with a stereo or a home cinema system
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Increased stability with sturdy outrigger feet and a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors
- Choice of high quality finishes: Satin White, High Gloss Black, including real wood veneers Black Oak, Natural Walnut, Ash
2 1/2 - way
Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB)
34 Hz - 35 kHz
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
5.0 Ohms @ 240 Hz
Maximum SPL (single, free-field)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 - 150 W
Port Tuning Frequency
Dual HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 5 1/4" C-CAM RST II mid-bass driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
885 x 165 x 272 mm (3313/16 x 61/2 x 103/8")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
930 x 254 x 329 mm (3639/64 x 10 x 1261/64")
13.7 kg (30 lb 3 oz)